Sell your home faster and easier with a Seller’s (Pre-listing) Home Inspection from Texas Pro Home Inspection.
HOW A SELLER’S HOME INSPECTION HELPS YOU
Sell your home more quickly, more easily, and for more money with a Pre-listing inspection. No conditional offers or 11th-hour renegotiations after buyers get their own inspection. We bring balance and perspective to the inspection and report.
WHAT YOU GET
- Fast and easy booking by phone or 24/7 online
- A competent professional home inspector
- A premium quality inspection by the most trusted name in Dallas – Ft. Worth
- An easy-to-read, full-color draft report delivered in 24 hours or less
- You approve the report before it is published
- Ability to add a one-page Report Summary for buyers
- A Pre-listing inspection will bring more buyer’s to the table
- Homes that are inspected before listing will sell more quickly on average
ADDITIONAL TOOLS TO HELP YOU SELL
- One page home inspection Report Summary for prospective buyer’s
- Summary reflects the key findings of the Seller’s Inspection
- You can distribute the summary at open houses
- Free consultation with prospective buyers upon request
Most buyers want a home inspection to understand what they are buying, and will often want to renegotiate based on the findings of the inspection. It makes sense to put the inspection at the beginning of the sales process.
A pre-listing inspection report keeps prospective buyers engaged, creating a better negotiating environment for everyone. With the home’s condition disclosed at the beginning rather than the end of the process, things move forward quicker and with fewer potential pitfalls. It is a win-win situation, with less liability for all.
We were buying a home built in 1956. Several things concerned us with the house. We needed a home inspector that would tell us the true condition of the home. Ricky was wonderful to work with. He showed us the strengths and weaknesses of our new home. His inspection report allowed us to discuss a few issues we had with the sellers. I would recommend him to others and I would use him again without hesitation. – Jim Wilkins