There’s an old customer service rule that says, “Give the customer what they want, the way they want it.”
We couldn’t agree more. That’s why we write reports the way we do. We surveyed hundreds of customers and here’s what we learned:
- 96% – Include a summary of higher priority issues.
- 88% – Get to the point.
- 88% – Provide easy access to reference material.
- 98% – Use headings for orientation.
- 99% – Make it clear why something is an issue.
- 97% – Make it clear what to do about the issues.
- 97% – Provide ballpark costs for repair or replacement.
- 92% – Provide illustrations to further define the issues.
- 98% – Include photos.
- 87% – Deliver the report in 24 hours or less.
The attached sample report by Carson Dunlop, created with their Horizon Report Writing Software is our reporting system of choice because it achieves all of the above.
Your report will be in the same visually attractive, easy-to-read format and include Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) required documentation.
Click on the image below to view a sample: