A New Home Inspection You Can Trust
Chances are, your new home isn’t flawless just because it’s new. Contractors typically work fast — too fast. They usually build to the bare minimum of code and subcontract out to multiple vendors whose quality varies. That said, you need experienced, competent professionals who know what to look for.
What You Get
With your New Home Inspection
Your home inspection report
Inspection reports are delivered within 24 hours of your inspection. It will identify components that are missing, incomplete, damaged or non-operational. Our reports are written in simple language and are richly illustrated. They also include photos of your home for reference and clarity.
- Fast and easy booking
- Flexible scheduling when dates get moved
- Thermographic imaging inspection
- Sprinkler system inspection
- Free re-inspection to verify repairs
- Free technical support for as long as you own your home
- Maintenance tips to protect your home
- A free Home Reference e-book, (a $35 value)
View a sample report (pdf)
A Highly Rated Experience
We are passionate about helping our clients get the most out of their homeownership experience. As a result, they have had a lot of nice things to say about us.