Get peace of mind with a New Construction Home Inspection from Texas Pro Home Inspection, the most trusted name in Dallas – Ft. Worth.
New Home Inspections address items that are not covered in a standard home inspection. We’re specifically trained in new construction inspections.
A New Construction Home Inspection You Can Trust
A New Construction Home Inspection has three phases:
- Pre-pour Foundation Inspection
The first phase of the new construction inspection starts when the home’s foundation make-up is complete, and the builder is ready to pour concrete.
- Framing Inspection
The second phase of the new construction inspection is conducted when the structure has reached the stage when drywall and insulation are ready to be installed.
- Final Inspection
The third and final phase of the new construction inspection is conducted when the home is complete, generally around the time the builder is prepared to do a final walk-through with the home buyer.
Although we encourage the full Three-Phase Inspection, the final inspection is highly recommended to ensure the major systems and components are installed in accordance with current building standards.
What You Get
- Fast and easy scheduling, often within 24 hours
- Inspection by a specialist in new home construction
- Attend the inspection to see the issues first hand
- Thermographic imaging inspection for hidden issues — $195 value
- Thorough report with images and references
- Report delivered within 24 hours, often the same day
- Free technical support for as long as you own your home
- A free 500-page Home Reference eBook
- Free repair verifications upon request (re-inspection)
Ricky is friendly and professional and does an awesome home inspection job! He knows what he is doing and explains everything to you. He leaves a picture of the items that need fixing as well as locations with an explanation. He saved us by getting our 15 items to be taken care of by the builder!! THANKS RICKY for your help!! – Sylvia McFalls