Get peace of mind with a Buyer’s Home Inspection from a name you can trust.
Buying a home is a big deal. Getting a thorough, competent analysis of its condition before you buy is a must. As a highly sought after, professional consulting service, you can count on Texas Pro Home Inspection.
What You Get
- A thorough inspection by an experienced inspector
- Fast and easy scheduling, often within 24 hours
- Attend the inspection to see the issues first hand
- Simple, clear inspection report delivered in 24 hours or less
- Time saving, repair request tool when asking for repairs or credits
- Maintenance tips to protect your home
- Ballpark costs for repairs
Wait, that’s not all
Free with every inspection
- Re-inspection to verify repairs (upon request)
- Sprinkler system inspection (if applicable)
- Foundation elevation check
- Thermal imaging (up to 10 images)
- 500-page home reference eBook
- Technical support for as long as you own the home
Add one or more of these services to your buyer’s inspection:
- Termite inspection (WDI)
- Pool/spa inspection
- Pier and beam foundation (crawl space)
- Aerobic septic inspection
Buyer’s Inspection Testimonials
Ricky is an expert, very professional, responsible, dedicated, and friendly. I am glad that I got his help and I would Ricky did an incredible job! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great inspector who knows what to look for. He is highly professional and explained everything he found. The report was easy to read and made it easier to get issues resolved with the builder. Great job! – Erin R.
I used Texas Pro Home Inspection to inspect a home I was purchasing. The inspection was very thorough and found things that I didn’t see during my initial walk-thru. Fortunately, I was able to cancel that purchase and buy something else. I used Texas Pro for that inspection too!! I was super happy both times and would definitely recommend them. – Julie K.
Ricky inspected five homes in Arlington for my investment company, and he did a great job. He was prompt and extremely thorough, and took great care with the inspections, followed up after each one to call out any areas of concern he noted, and he offered to connect us with local vendors to repair any items we needed completed. Ricky was amazing to work with! Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a home inspector. – Amanda P.