A Builder’s Warranty Inspection You Can Trust
Don’t let your builder off the hook and get stuck having to pay for future repairs. A builder’s warranty inspection is your last opportunity to have issues in your new home repaired before the builder’s warranty expires. We recommend this inspection be done six weeks before your warranty expires.
What You Get
With your Builder’s Warranty Inspection
- Fast and easy booking
- Flexible scheduling
- Thermographic imaging inspection
- Sprinkler system inspection
- Free re-inspection to verify repairs
- Free technical support for as long as you own your home
- Maintenance tips to protect your home
- A free Home Reference e-book, (a $35 value
Your home inspection report
Inspection reports are delivered within 24 hours of your inspection and will identify components that are missing, incomplete, damaged, or non-operational. Our reports are easy to read and understand, and include photos of your home for reference and clarity.
View a sample report (pdf)
A Highly Rated Experience
We are passionate about helping our clients get the most out of their homeownership experience. As a result, they have had a lot of nice things to say about us.